måndag 17 januari 2011

xs650 bobber documentary ~ short film - REPLIES REQUESTED



http://www.SpeedClubInc.com
Xs650 bobber documentary or short film. My name is Brian ~ I'm an amateur bike builder. I've noticed a really cool culture developing around garage builders, dirt balls, drag bikes, rat bikes, bar hoppers, choppers, and the like. I decided to compile a little longer a video to show off the bike (obviously) and talk a little more about exactly what it means to me to be riding what I build, and my appreciation for DIY or building on the cheap. This bike was built from a 1973 yamaha xs650 twin and includes a TC bros hardtail, 81 650 special front end, an 18" rear wheel from the scrap yard, an early sporty tank and a couple really cool Firestone throw back tires.

A couple great sites and people to check out...
knucklebusterinc.com ~ biltwellinc.com ~ the Deathtraps ~ 4shin4lunch (on youtube) ~ xs650chopper.com ~ Greasy Kulture Magazine ~ Dice Magazine ~ the Horse Magazine ~ ChopCult (coming soon) ~ CZombieblog.com ~

DO ME A FAVOR ~ Make a reply and post it. I'd really like to collect some commentary, bike videos, photos and ideas from everyone. Doesn't matter what kind of bike you ride. I'm more interested in thoughts from people building at home. I'm hoping for 50% input or feedback and 50% eye candy.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar