tisdag 4 januari 2011

- Welcome to the history of the Sons of Hell

Welcome to the history of the Sons of Hell. Inside you'll find a cross section of pages from the story of the clubs first Twenty years. 

I'm still working on the book but it will be available to buy through this site when it's finished. There's no way I can ever contact everyone whose picture I've used, so if you're in here and it bothers you in any way, well, tough shit! 

But you can email me and complain if you must. I joined the Sons of Hell in 1983 so everything prior to that is from information I've been given by people who were there at the time. 

If you had any involvement with the back patch club scene in Manchester in the early days, and think you can contribute something to this work, then please feel free to email me. Or there's a feedback page where you can leave any comments.          
http://sonsofhellhistory.co.uk

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar