måndag 13 september 2010

This is a Dutch parody for Missy Elliot's "Pass that Dutch". Lyrics below!

Mc router on the flow, dutch boys here I come
Dutch trut op de bank, make you wanna hurt something
I can take your man I don't have to sex him
Chillen in de koelkast, just call me sin-ter-klaas
I'm a poffertjes pan in your oven, better talk dutch or talk nothin
Dutch bitch, i hit her, call me a jealous amerikaan
Hey hey hey, KOM OP DAN!

HEINEKEN is my drink (that's right!)
Grolsh what you think (that's right!)
no shit i stole this beat (that's right!)
but that bitch can take a seat(that's right!)

Pass that dutch, pass that dutch
Pass that dutch, pass that dutch
Come on pass those Dutch boys over!
I'll take them beneden of take them Boven
Pass that dutch, pass that dutch
Pass that dutch, pass that dutch
Dutch that, touch that, GODVERDOMME
Don't look now i just caused Dutch drama

[Verse 2]
Nummer een - drums go bump, bump, bump
This dutch shit will make you hoomp, boomp, jump
If you's a dutch boy, put your clothes on my floor
Before i start acting like a cheap dutch whore
Oh mijn god, show em that I'm dutch
Stick your lul up in me like my name was Saddam
If you will engage, i'll be your hot dutch bomb
And I can write sicker than guus meeuwis
You cant dutch this!
Break in my car you will hear "DOM AMERIKAAN"
I've been a dutch treat since zwarte piet was raw
im dutchin through this rhyme now give me some applaus
"DANKJE! OH DANKJEWEL! JIJ BENT FANTASTISCH!"

[Chorus]

[Interlude]
Listen up mongols, you have five seconds to catch your breath.
Fijf - fier - drie - twee - een [alarm rings]

[Verse 3]
Dutch that, touch that, put it on cable
Just keep it hot, like krokketten at Febo
Shake that, shake that, jij hebt geen geluid
I'll spank that, yank that, be dutch and proud
Fuck me, not her, ja ben zo terug
Ben ik weer, I slapped a girl , VERREKTE KUT!
SHIT! I just fell off my bike
I'm not a lesbian but you can plug the hole in my dike

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar